Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Train of Thought

PERSONAL DRAMA


In the past 3 days I've only received a total of maybe 5 text messages. My inbox has never been this barren since, forever. I must admit I miss having someone to tell how my day went or what I'm feeling at the moment. Right now, right at this moment I'm fighting and inner urge to text the ex that's why I'm typing away, trying to keep my fingers busy because God knows I'll be back to square one if I text that bastard.

I watched a couple video earlier this evening and I felt grossed out. Funny how I'm being a "cute couple hater" all of a sudden but the video showed them kissing a lot, hugging a lot and it's not that I'm jealous of that. It's just that things don't always stay that way. The honeymoon phase winds down then comes the "comfortable" stage where you don't exert that much effort as you used to. I'm just gonna stop now before I say any more stupid things. All of these are my personal opinion, ok. So if you can keep the honeymoon phase going for more than a few years then good for you. You mustn't be human.

Workout update! I HAVEN'T EXERCISED IN 3 or 4 or gasp! 5 DAYS. I AM SO.. SAD. I have an excuse, though! I'm on my period and I'm just not comfortable doing Zumba while bleeding!!! I swear I'll do more exercises once I'm back on track.

Everything's going right as of now. From the start of the year I swore to be the best I can be. It sounds funny how I said it but you get the point. I've promised myself to do things that will make me a better person inside and out, again a funny statement but it's true. I've read somewhere that at 20 you should try to be in the best shape since everything in your body's on it's peak. I've also been doing good in my academics and even though my relationship had a falling out, I believe it's in my best interest.

Hopefully by December 31, 2012 I can say that the past year has been one of the best ever. Granted the world doesn't end in December 21, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment