Friday, September 14, 2012

First Day + Magic Mike

I'm done with my first day of school yesterday and it drained the life out of me and my wallet! My first class was at 8am and my day ended at 9:10pm! What the flying fuck! I had the longest break ever and my second class was free cut. I ended up going to a friend's place with my other break-mates.

I thought the 2-day schedule was fine. I didn't expect it to be that tiring. I guess I'm still not used to waking up so early and coming home that late plus one of my classes really scared the socks out of me, too. It's my law subject and after our first meet, "very intimidated" is an understatement.

I watched Magic Mike today! I know I'm pretty late but it was awesome! The storyline was shit and I the Tarzan stripper kinda scared me. He looked like a cross between The Undertake and Mickey Rourke. Nevertheless, Channing Tatum and Matt Bomer were so pretty to look at. Matt Bomer, especially. The dance/strip numbers were really good, I was grinning all throughout their performances. I now have a high stripper standard.

According to the news there was a shootout in ATC. I can't believe that the South isn't that safe of a place anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment