Sunday, September 2, 2012

.

Personal.



The mere fact that I've been telling you hundreds of times that I want to move on is just proof that there's just nothing left for me to hold on to anymore. The past year all I have been doing is trying forget and pretend that you didn't leave me and hurt me as much as you did. I always look forward to us being okay with each other but even if it's the one thing I want the most, there is still a part of me that feels like this is wrong. Today I saw her name and it brought back everything. I'm holding back tears right now because I feel silly for wanting to cry over something that happened more than a year ago. But. It. Still. Hurts. Everything still hurts because I never really got over it. I don't think I can forget the feeling for quite some time. I'm really very broken and messed up emotionally and even if I try to hide it or try to pretend that I AM FINE, that I have already gotten past the pain... I actually am not and I'm still living with it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment