Tuesday, July 3, 2012

An update from under my rock

This weather (Yup, I'm blaming it.) is making me fat! All I've been wanting to do lately was eat, eat sugar, eat more carbohydrates (pasta sounds SO good right now -- mind you, I've finished dinner already) eat, eat, and did I say eat? Yeah. E-A-T. I am also blaming PMS for this. The time of the month's coming up so I have been lethargic, lazy and just be a total fat-ass.

I haven't been able to update because... I don't have any reason. I just didn't feel like writing about what's going on in my life. Also, my Photoshop CS6 trial has expired (I'M SUPER SAD, OK) around a month or so ago so I wasn't able to update the playlist thing cos I didn't have a picture to put up and our wi-fi's busted and now I have to directly connect the thing to the thing (Technical shit. Oooh.) and everything has just been so complicated. I'm already considering my options on how I can illegally acquire my Photoshop, though so things are already looking up.

School is not yet draining. I'm actually enjoying my Philippine History class. Although I know the hell weeks are coming as the deadlines are slowly piling up. As always, all I can do is face the stress head on.

That is actually it. That's what has happened to me the past weeks/months. Wow. I didn't think my life was this boring. Anyway, pictures to spice up this post!

I've been really obsessed with anything with hawaiian print (not tacky ones, ok) and summer-y, bright colors which is odd since summer's long past.




Palm tree patterns are also uh-mazing, too! I started to have a little obsession with the palm tree pattern when I saw this...


picture of Maille Doyle. I swore to myself that ONE DAY I WILL HAVE THIS SHIRT EVEN IF I HAVE TO PRODUCE IT MYSELF. I said that 2 months ago and GUESS WHAT!!! I haven't done shit. I seriously need to learn how to prioritize and set goals for my life.

Button down shirts are lovely, too... and in Hawaiian/Floral print?! Is it my birthday?!

Sometimes I wish I was sexy, British, talented, an inch short from utter perfection so I can wear button down shirts and skinny jeans and look flipping flawless. (I'm looking at you, Jordan)

It's 8:31pm on a Tuesday night. Classes were suspended today but I still had to go to an interview for a paper. It's cold, there's internet and I'm eating store bought chocolate cake with cherry and vanilla filling (reference for my future self) and even though having a flat tomorrow morning tummy sounds so good right now, I couldn't be bothered because I'm still entitled to blame PMS for this bloating. :)

Ugh. Lies I tell myself. SMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment