Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Of Insecurities and The Unending Thirst for Amazing Music

What the fuck is my title?


Welp. Current state.

Hello! Another rainy evening here and I've got nothing to do! Well... nothing that I can't put off til 9pm. As I've said in a previous entry, this weather is making me so lazy and today is no different. The weather has been really weird here lately. Bright, sunshine-y mornings then wet and cold evenings. I'm not complaining, though. Cold evenings make me sleep a lot faster.

My day wasn't so productive (what's new with that) and I'm still kicking myself for the heavy lunch that I ate. There's something about this cold weather that makes me feel 10x fatter than usual. Maybe it's because I know I'm not sweating, makes me feel like all the fat is settling inside me and solidifying with my low body temperature. This feeling is seriously ruining the chill vibe I was hoping I'd get.

I also downloaded a bunch of songs awhile ago so I am extremely happy about that. Ok I'll share a list of some of the songs because lists are nice to have

1. She & Him - Ridin' In My Car
2. Sol - Yours Truly
3. Sol - Addicted
4. Sol - Paint
5. The Weepies - Wish I Could Forget

plus a few more songs from Sol. I found myself discovering more and more artists from Seattle's underground hip hop scene. That statement makes me sound so cool and hip. I am not. But I still do believe there are a lot of very talented underground hip hop artists out there and I. WILL. FIND. YOU. ALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment