Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Achievements


AND WE ARE BACK ON!

I'm so happy I was able to download Photoshop today! Its only CS5 and I would have much preferred owning a CS6 because that was the last I used and it was amazeballs (the grey tone here looks so Windows 97-ish) but whatever its still Photoshop and I didn't have to pay for it! I love not having to pay for awesome stuff!

Now I'm working on a new header since I adjusted the width of the template to accomodate larger pictures without looking nasty. I'm quite tired right now so I might have to put that off until tonight or tomorrow seeing as I still have to figure out the perfect length, width, yadda, yadda, technical shit. Plus I have homework to finish! And I still have a package to send out! And I'm planning to go out tomorrow night so I can't afford losing any more time! Goodness my priorities are scattered all over the place.

And can we please talk about how there isn't any decent torrent available for Marley (2012)?! I mean how is that possible that my go-to site doesn't have it? I mean maybe it does but its jumbled up with the other "Marley Movies" which includes concerts and other videos THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN. I would love to watch the documentary film soon. Tsk tsk. Internet, you have failed me now.


Oh well. I guess Baby Daddy would have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment