Friday, July 13, 2012

Fashion Chmashion

We'll have a class field trip in Cebu in two weeks and I have nothing to wear for our "Friendship Night"!!!! We were asked to dress up as our favorite celebrity and I have no idea who's style I should copy!

Here are a few choices:







Points to consider in choosing the right look:

  • Must be comfy and not form-fitting. BECAUSE I feel fat and I could not be bothered to SUCK. IT. ALL. IN. ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Plus I'd like to enjoy my night without worrying if my stomach is sticking out (which is happening quite a lot lately). Of course, dieting now is out of the question.
  • Flowy and easy to move around in. It's a party. There'll be booze. There'll be games. It might get physical and I don't want any part of my outfit to rip.
  • Should NOT be sleeveless. This kind of arms is not the only thing people should be scared of.
  • No pants. Comfort. Comfort. Comfort. Plus, I find after-party-leg-bruises sexy.
  • Should NOT be too warm. It's a July evening, I don't want to sweat too much.
So yup. Basically I'm planning to just use my distressed shorts. I'm also sure that I'll use a hippie band. Anyway, just putting these here for future reference.

I'm thinking of going to the thrift store today to check out items there. Ugh. This is stressing me out!

[UPDATE]

I went as Vanessa Hudgens. Woopee.

No comments:

Post a Comment