Saturday, July 14, 2012

Today (07/14/12)



I downloaded this clip of Dave Franco interviewing his older brother James. Seriously the sexiest brothers in the whole world. Next in line are the Hemsworth brothers. Yup.

Anyway, it's an extremely hot and humid Saturday here in the Phil-up-ppines today. My laptop says its around 31 degrees. Can I be honest? I don't know how to gauge the temperature. All I know is the lower it is, the colder it is. Meh. I can always google it.

Spent last night at a friend's house and played Logo's quiz. It was actually a nice way to spend an evening. No alcohol involved, (though they were on their way to buy some when I left) lots of laughter and stories. I love spending my nights like that. I've never been the type to go out and party in clubs. I hate dressing up to impress or attract other people especially when its at the expense of comfort. Maybe its the South lifestyle that I have imbibed. I have observed that people down here are more relaxed and chill whereas people from the north are always out and about partying hard. Just not my thing.


This is happening right now. I've been hearing good things about this show so I'm quite excited to watch it.

I am also being asked to make posters for an org project. I'm looking forward to buying art materials later (hopefully) and start on it soon! I already have some good ideas which I can't wait to materialize. Creative juices please flow flow flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment