Sunday, May 13, 2012

Rizzle Kicks Mix


I've been a bit obsessed with this duo from Brighton for quite some time now. I first listened to Mama Do The Hump a few months back and I was hooked ever since. Their music is a mix of pop and hip hop, both genres which I love.

So anyway! Here's my RK playlist!

1. Down With The Trumpets
2. Miss Cigarette
3. The Walk
4. Call It What You Want Remix
5. Learn My Lesson
6. Even On A Rainy Day
7. Price Tag Remix
8. Couch
9. Dreamers

Plus, I have developed a liking for Jordan Stephens (left in the photo). Here's a few of his solo tracks. All of which are raps.

1. Nasty (Nas Remix)
2. I'm 17
3. Rizzle Freestyle
4. Feel Good Inc. (Gorillaz Remix)
5. Those Days (M.I.A. Remix)

& of course I have to include their incredibly adorable/dorky/funny Blackberry Live and Lost episodes!

Live and Lost Day 1
Live and Lost Day 2
Live and Lost Day 3
Live and Lost Day 4
Live and Lost Day 5

Jordan is 20. So... Hi, future husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment