Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dog days

Okay another random post ahead. I tend to forget random realizations and ideas so from now on I shall put those here for future reference.

I have always, for the loooongest time, wanted a dog. They are so cute and I've always imagined the dog to be my best friend. Like a serious best friend. As in I would imagine talking to my baby dog about my problems, sorrows, miseries, heartaches and it would just cuddle up to me and non-verbally tell me that everything would be fine, etc., etc. Uhm, sometimes my imagination gets the best of me.

But anyway here are a few dogs which I'd like to own but might not get any time soon because I'm living with my parents and I'm still in school and I might not have time yet to take reaaaally good care of it and I know my parents won't allow me to own one if I'm just going to let the maids take care of it yadda yadda bla bla bla...

As I have said, I'm putting this here for future reference just incase I forget what breed of baby dog I'd like to own in the future. Heeeeee

1. Teacup Pomeranian

Source: http://www.teacuppets.net
Aren't they just the cutest little babies!!!! I cannot handle them they look so adorable and bear-ish and I just wanna pinch them!!!!

2. Pug
Source: http://riotgrrrl.hubpages.com

A far cry from the cute-sy, fluffy baby furball that is a teacup pom but they are still adorable. It wasn't love at first sight but as time went on, I have grown to like them.

The first dog that I wanted to have was a Chow Chow but with the Philippine weather, I just think it'll be hard for them since they have such thick fur. Maybe in the future, when I reside in a place of cooler climate. (Like Holland or England, yes?)

3. Welsh Corgi a.k.a. future baby


No need to ask why I need this dog in my life.

4. English Bulldog



Now, here I post some ideas about dog names. Here's a few:


  • Barbecue
I know this is such a weird name but ever since I found out that someone named her dog "Liempo" (Grilled pork belly), I wanted to give my dog a novelty name. Besides, I can call him BBQ / BB ko (my baby) *sparkles*

  • Otto
This name just came up to me today. Although I may have a bit of a hard time when calling my dog since I have to choose in which accent I'd use. So, I may call him "Otto" with a thick Filipino accent or "Orroe" with a very maarte accent.

Okay those are just a few I may have forgotten the other names I'll just edit this in the future. This post just made me even more excited about getting a dog, sometime in the future.


  • Pippin


A character from LOTR. I'm not a huge fan of the book nor the franchise but the name is just so catchy and cute! "Come here, Pippin!!!!" Ugh. Lovely.


  • Monty

  • Juancho 
Because mexican names on a dog sounds cute


1 comment:

  1. This is terrific one, thanks for this share.. I'm looking for a thesis writing service if any body know about it then surely tell..

    ReplyDelete