Friday, May 4, 2012

Of Cheese and Corn

I am a very bored person. Nothing has happened today and I doubt anything fun would happen tomorrow, either. So, here I am updating this blog as much as I can now because once school starts I wouldn't be able to post as often anymore. (Although I don't post much as it is)

Enough with the blab and on to the real purpose of this random and nonsense update. I've been into lovey-dovey songs since.. 5 minutes ago and even though I don't have any reason to (read: a boyfriend) listen to this songs and secretly daydream about dates and all that, this kind of music undeniably lifts up my mood and somehow gives me hope of someday finding someone and finding a reason to further appreciate these songs. CHEESE AND CORN OK I AM STOPPING.

Anyway! I now present to you... *drumroll*

What a predictable title

1. Sweet Darling - She & Him
2. Gotta Have You - The Weepies
3. Be My Honeypie - The Weepies*
4. You Are The Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
5. Best Days - Matt White
6. Baby I'm Yours - Arctic Monkeys
7. Someone Like You - Matt Wertz
8. White Dress - Ben Rector
9. I Was Made For Sunny Days - The Weepies
10. I'd Rather Be With You - Joshua Radin
11. Each Day Gets Better - John Legend
12. The Quiz - Hello Saferide
13. I'll Be Yours - Those Dancing Days
14. You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone - Lulu & The Lampshades
15. The Gladdest Thing - Deb Talan
16. Come On Petunia - The Blow

...and of course this playlist must end with a song from the Fab Four

17. All My Loving - The Beatles

*Please click the link and watch the video. It is achingly adorable :-)

It bothers me that I am not standardizing the number of songs I put in my playlists and that they are not in either multiples of 5 or 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment