Wednesday, October 22, 2014

No To The Hype

H&M recently opened here in Manila and people flocked it like vultures on a carcass. Personally, I wouldn't line up over night for a store opening. That's basically lining up to spend money and spending money = me no likey.

Circumstances I would line up for would probably be for something free... Like NFA rice, or something.

I would like to talk further about overly hyped stuff. So here's a list of things I don't really like but people seem to fawn over. Obviously I respect other people's opinions, interests, and preferences but THIS IS MY BLOG SO I'M GONNA TALK ABOUT WHAT I LIKE, WHAT I HATE, JUST ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!

Anyway...

A List of Things I Don't Like That Other People Seem To Love

  1. N u t e l l a - I don't get what's so special about nutella or hazelnut-flavored anything. Come to think of it, I've never tried real hazelnut before. Anyway, yah, I prefer peanut butter because peanut butter is dabomb.com. I've also gotten over cookie butter, thank god.
  2. Hate over Apple products - I really like apple products. They are so pretty to look at. 
  3. Bacon - Don't get me wrong, I'm a normal human being and I actually like bacon. I just don't get the hype. I don't think bacon makes everything better. That is all.
  4. GoT, OITNB, BrBa, etc., - I think I may have ADD. I have difficulty standing shows more than 30mins so I can't digest shows like these. I do enjoy intriguing story lines but at the end of the day I want my funnies so my favorites shows in the entire world are those that last less than half an hour and don't involve crazy story plots or story plots you have to analyze hard or remember. I just don't like complicated TV shows. I go for straight chick shows/trash tv. I love it. I'm making an exception on Gotham but I'm also losing interest with it.
  5. EDM - No. Just.. No.
  6. Mcdonald's - I HATE MCDONALD'S!!! Super overpriced and food tastes super duper unhealthy. I much prefer Jollibee because Jollibee promotes happiness and also, their food are bad too but it just doesn't make me regret the meal as much as when I eat Mcdonald's! Also, the Php 40 delivery charge is super overpriced! Usual delivery charge is around 10% of the bill so I'd have to order a meal more than Php 400 for the delivery charge to be sulit and if you're eating Mcdo, it will never be sulit. Except their iced coffee. I love their iced coffee to death.
  7. Maroon 5 and basically Adam Levine - I loved Maroon 5 during their first two albums, after those, I couldn't care less. Also, I think Adam Levine loves himself too much it makes me uncomfortable. I hate people who find themselves attractive.
I can't think of any at the moment as I am panicking because there's no torrent yet of The Mindy Project S03E06 AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AVAILABLE TODAY??? BRB PANICKING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment