Saturday, March 21, 2015

Life Update 3/21/2015

Wow I haven't posted since forever!

A life update:

I am doing well emotionally, physically, mentally, and socially. Life has been pretty good the past few weeks. 2014 was such a bummer year, it had its highs but mostly it was fully of disappointment so I was really glad that 2015 was off to a good start.

High Points of 2015 so far
  • Business deals with new clients for both businesses I work for
  • Kendrick Lamar releasing a new album
  • Mindy Project Season 3 has been on point 
  • So has been Empire
  • Being able to spend time with my HS friends and just last night, my college friends. I am trying to make it a point to see friends more often than I did last year. At my age, it pays to just have a good, solid group of friends.
Low Points

  • Having no time to exercise / not even trying to be fit / not eating well. U G H. I know it's such an inexcusable excuse BUT I JUST CAN'T FIND TIME AND/OR ENERGY AND/OR MOTIVATION to lose weight huhu hope this changes soon cos I'm D-O-N-E being a pudgy cake.
  • Mindy Project and Empire season finales are coming up like shit. What am I gonna do with my life???
  • Being broke as fuck since January - HOPE THIS CHANGES SOON because my I need to get my hair colored and I can't do that if I don't have money ok ok ok getting new clothes would be nice too...
  • Doubts and insecurities eating me away heh
  • Weather has been humid as fuck since yesterday and I AM NOT HAPPY. I wasn't one of the people who complained about the cold weather last month so I CAN RANT ABOUT THIS HOT AND HUMID WEATHER. Take me back to December sweater weather please :'(
  • Chance The Rapper still not releasing Surf. :''''(
WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO *woot* *woot*
  • Surf. Or just a studio version of Paradise
  • New season of You're The Worst. --WHICH IS HAPPENING IN A MONTH'S TIME YAASSSS!!!!! I think Chris Geere is crazy attractive fuck wat u know
  • Turning 23. Wow. What. I can no longer sing that Taylor Swift song??! I'm hoping to spend my birthday eating pizza and beer. As I get older birthdays seem to matter less and less to me. I used to be crazy excited to see who greets me on Facebook.. well.. I was excited to see if my crush/es would greet me but now meh. The only person I expect to greet me is my boyfriend. If he doesn't post a greeting on my wall I will hulk smash his cute face
  • Spending more time with friends and become a super well rounded person BUT NOT PHYSICALLY ugh NO MORE MS. PUDGE CAKE mmm... cake.... goddammit!
  • Making Money / Getting Opportunities / Spending on Investments / Be More Business Savvy (lol) etc etc etc
  • An overseas travel some time this year, hopefully.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ 

I am much more aware of myself as I get older. I now feel like I know myself more, what I'm capable of, how much more I am willing to learn, how smarter I am compare to I was a year before. 2014 has thrown my life a few curve balls but I found myself finding ways to figure it all out. I've turned out to be a very mature person, very far from what I was a few years back. I just wish to continue on this very positive path. - Ew I hope that doesn't sound too confident/arrogant. I AM open to learning more.. I know there are a lot more to learn in this world. I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment