Saturday, December 29, 2012

An Update From My Cave and Current Reads


Christmas is over and New Year's coming really soon. Like really soon, 3 days from now to be exact. I just hope 2013 could be as good as 2012. Everything just went smoothly this year, far better than 2011 that's for sure.

Anyway, Christmas was uneventful (as usual) no gifts opened, Noche Buena was okay. The difference this year was that I went over to my friend's house after Noche Buena at home! Yay! We exchanged gifts and all that. I got a bag!!! Yaaay!

Now on to my current reads this term break. I haven't read much, which is disappointing as I wanted to use this free time to read more. Oh well. But at least I have a pile waiting for me whenever...

1. Why We Broke Up


Emotions. Feelings. 

2. Bossypants



3. Sex with Kings
Add caption

4. Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo

Comes with a free notebook!

As of now I'm only done with Ramon Bautista's book. It's not really a novel type, more on reminders and tips about life and love. It's very funny and actually pretty helpful; doesn't beat around the bush. Well, coming from Ramon Bautista, we expect nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment