Friday, February 28, 2014

Ramblings

Hallo! I'm not at home typing this blog entry thru my phone since we do not have wifi here since May? June? Last year! THAT LONG CAN U BELIEVE IT? Idk how i wouldve survived if my pocket wifi or my phone 3g wasnt available. Sorry for the typo errors. Im on my iphone and just cannot be bothered to type formally and use apostrophes and such. Im now watching No Reservations: Russia. While watching, I am contemplating if I should take a nap or wait a bit then work out. My mind says work out but my body screams S L E E P ... Ugh. Anyway, it has been a lovely day today. Pretty chill. SO JUST FOUND OUT I CAN'T "ENTER" HERE OK OR MAYBE I COULD BUT I JUST DONT KNOW HOW HAHA DUMMY. But yaaah. What's up lately? Hmm. Well Ive downloaded SchoolboyQ and Pharrell's new albums and they are amaysing!! I really liked both album. I am waiting now for the rumored album collab of Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole, my two most favorite rappers ever. Uhm, what else? So I've also watched Blue Is The Warmest Color the other day and was supposed to watch Dallas Buyers Club tonight but my download didnt finish. Not a prob though. UHHHM SOOO WHAT ELSE IS THERE??? Ugh Im getting reslly sleepy now. Maybe I should take a nap... Zzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment