Sunday, February 10, 2013

21

Now that my 21st birthday's around 2 months away, I think it is time to make a birthday wishlist blog post! My birthday's not really my most favorite day since I rarely throw a birthday party and usually I don't get any gifts. I'm not a deprived kid, though. It's just my parents give me stuff on my non-birthday days and it'd be such a luxury to get more stuff on my birthday itself. Does that make sense? Anyway. Point is, my birthday's not much of a big deal. At one year it fell on the Holy Week and I spent my birthday eating fish for breakfast lunch and dinner. I believe it was my 16th birthday, also known as my "Bitter 16th".

But hopefully this year will be different. I've been exerting much effort into making my life so much better as the years go by. 2011 was shit, 2012 was the bomb, and I'm hoping 2013 would be a blast as well. If 2013 would even be half as awesome as 2012 was, I'd be satisfied.

On to the point of this post! Now I'm not really a materialistic person and much more than these items I'd be listing down, I would just want to have peace of mind for 2013. No more negativities, no more worries. Although the latter would be impossible to have since I'm such a worry-wart... But I'm keeping my hopes up! I also do plan to read more on Buddhism to learn more about keeping yourself satisfied with the basic things, staying positive, loving yourself... all those good stuff.

Whoever sees this post, I hope you wouldn't think I'm an immature person. I just like a lot of useless, kiddy stuff.

1. Crocodile Onesies

2. Full body pillow
3. VSCOCam

4. Clear Iphone 4s Case


Hope I could find any animal onesie here in the Ph.

No comments:

Post a Comment