Monday, October 1, 2012

Bored + Playlist + Best Book EVER + UH, NORMAN

Hullo! Just a quick post so I could have a reason to procrastinate a bit more. Today's Monday! And tomorrow's Tuesday! But I don't have to wake up early! Because my first class is free cut! I do have 2 quizzes, though that I should be studying right now but I can't be bothered atm BECAUSE! I'M LAZY! I'M TIRED! (Of bumming all day) AND I'M TYPING OUT THIS LAME ASS BLOG ENTRY SO I COULD HAVE A REASON TO PROCRASTINATE A BIT MORE!

I'm so full right now. I had a very very very heavy dinner. I "worked out" a bit this afternoon but fucking shit I gained it all back + more when I had some potato chips plus that dinner. I had tons of white rice and white rice is bad but ugh when paired with the pork and the egg and SHIT IT WAS HEAVEN. My tastebuds died and went to heaven. Might have to squeeze in some blogilates exercises tomorrow. Ugh, problems.


ANYWAY ANYWAY ANYWAY! To make this post relevant and for it to have some sense... Here's my "SONGS THAT I LIKE RIGHT NOW" Playlist! *Cue applause*

1. Up Dharma Down - Lazy Daisy
2. Haim - Forever (The Knocks Remix)
3. De La Soul - No
4. Rebecca Ferguson - Fairytale
5. Ed Sheeran - U.N.I.
6. Dj Fresh Feat. My BABIES (Rizzle Kicks) - Skyhighatrist
7. Mo Thugs - It's All Good

Ooh. What a short list. I have yet to listen to Alphabeat's new album, though. So hopefully I can add more songs to this list.

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS



I read The Fault In Our Stars in one day! I was never able to put it down. That was how lovely and amazing and sad and happy and sappy and wonderful and PERFECT it was! This book made me realize how I take the simplest things for granted and how lucky I am to have healthy lungs and legs. I am, however, jealous of the love Hazel and Augustus shared and I am still very much hopeful that I can find someone who's smart, hot, handsome, PERFECT like him in the future. I sound like a 14 year old but books like that just gives you so much hope and makes you feel so grateful about the simplest of things. You don't need a deep brain to understand it and that makes it so much more beautiful, how close it is to real life with no confusing twists and turns. It's just perfect. I shed buckets of happy-sad tears by the last page. IT WAS PERFECT.

NEW MALE MODEL OBSESSION!



OH HOT DAMN.
Today's handsome model is Norman Theuerkorn. I have no idea how to pronounce his last name but is that even important?! IS HIS NAME EVEN IMPORTANT IF HE HAS A FACE LIKE THIS? Nope.

APPARENTLY. AFTER FURTHER INVESTIGATING-SLASH-STALKING... I found out that Norman Theuerkorn is a German rapper who goes by the gangsta (lol) name "Nockout". Hah.


Here's a video of his rap song which I guess is about weed? I have no idea what he's saying but I can stare at his face all day long. Maybe I should add German to my long list of languages-to-learn-just-so-I-could-understand-what-cute-guys-are-saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment