Thursday, April 5, 2012

Taal, Batangas

Last Saturday, my family and I decided to go to Taal, Batangas for a short day trip. My dad has a friend who owns an ancestral house there and he has invited us to come check it out. I really like history and old memorabilia so I was pretty excited for this trip.

A few pictures from the trip:








Obligatory Feet Shot


The last 4 pictures was the Basilica de San Martin de Tours. The 3rd - 5th pictures were just 1/20th of the huge huge huge HUGE camera collection that was displayed in the ancestral home that we went to. The collector's brother, who was my dad's friend, told us that that wasn't all of the collection yet. It was the most complete camera collection I've seen so far. It had cameras from the 1900s, too! The most prized one I guess is the gold plated Nikon camera, which was also featured in the display. Coolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment