Thursday, April 5, 2012

SPAAARTAACUUUSSS

I've never been glued to any television series. I know some people who have been avidly watching Gossip Girl or 90210 or HIMYM, etc. I don't really like watching series mainly because I hate cliffhangers then you'd have to wait for another week or so or even months before you could see what happened next and usually, by the time they air the next episode, I've already lost interest.

But recently I've been hooked into Spartacus: Blood And Sand. Blood and Sand is the first season, I believe, and the main character is played by Andy Whitfield, who sadly passed away last year. He was able to finish filming the first season but in it's second season (Spartacus: Vengeance) a new actor has played the main role (duh). I've watched around 7 episodes of the first season and I've grown attached to Andy Whitfield so I'm thinking about not watching season 2 anymore.

Anyway, here's a clip to ogle on.


Hay, such a fine being Andy Whitfield was

No comments:

Post a Comment