Sunday, December 18, 2011

Good morning from my bed

Hullo! It's almost 9am on a rainy Sunday morning. I've been up since 6am and I couldn't get back to sleep so I finished watching Made Of Honor. It was an okay movie, Patrick Dempsey was so cute and Kevin McKidd looked really young heh.

Anyway, since it's a very chill and lovely Sunday morning I decided to make a playlist that is apt for this bed weather. (I obviously don't have any interesting stuff to blog about)

  1. James Morrison - You Give Me Something
  2. Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You
  3. Jack Johnson - Better Together
  4. The Fray - Look After You
  5. Coldplay - The Scientist
  6. John Legend - Each Day Gets Better
  7. Adele - I Can't Make You Love Me
  8. Joss Stone - 4 & 20
  9. John Legend - I Love You, Love
  10. Joshua Radin - Only You
  11. Maroon 5 - Just A Feeling
  12. John Mayer - Gravity
  13. Michael Bublé - Home
  14. Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
  15. She & Him - Sentimental Heart
  16. Corinne Bailey Rae - Is This Love
  17. Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning - I had to!
*Click for the links!

No comments:

Post a Comment